Apply to Run
Add meaning to your miles.
Inspire Fitness, Challenge Disability and Change Lives.
Ever wondered what it’s like to run the TCS New York City Marathon? Check out our charity team in the video below taking part in the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon. This team of 50 runners from around Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Washington and beyond, raised more than $600,000 to helps kids and adults with disabilities!!
- Access to VIP race-day transportation from mid-town Manhattan
- Access to VIP tent in Charity Village at the start line
- A personalized training plan
- Exclusive swag including a training shirt, race shirt, vest and hat
- A customized fundraising webpage
- Donor incentives to support your fundraising efforts
- Personal incentives to reward your fundraising efforts
- The opportunity to partner with an Allied Services patient/ambassador
- Regular team emails & campaign updates
- Pre-marathon briefing and social in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-1275.