Apply to Run
Run with Allied Services and the Ryan’s Run team to Inspire Fitness, Challenge Disability and Change Lives.
Run with Allied Services and the Ryan’s Run team to Inspire Fitness, Challenge Disability and Change Lives. Each year, WNEP’s Ryan’s Run unites runners, sponsors, schools and community groups to help raise funds for Allied Services, a non-profit health system. Over the last 9 years, the campaign has raised more than $3.2 million and helped to change countless lives in Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania. Your generosity has enabled Allied Services to invest in advanced rehab technology with the goal of improving quality of life and recovery for children and adults with disabilities, life-changing injuries and chronic illness. With the funds raised in 2018, we invested in the latest exoskeleton from Indego. Watch below to witness a patient take their very first steps in the device.
As an official team member, you’ll receive guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon and the following benefits:
- Access to VIP race-day transportation from mid-town Manhattan
- Access to VIP tent in Charity Village at the start line
- A personalized training plan
- Exclusive swag including a training shirt, race shirt, vest and hat
- A customized fundraising webpage
- Donor incentives to support your fundraising efforts
- Personal incentives to reward your fundraising efforts
- The opportunity to partner with an Allied Services patient/ambassador
- Regular team emails & campaign updates
- Pre-marathon briefing and social in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA
Already have a spot through the general entry drawing? You can still be a part of the Ryan’s Run team! Just fill out the application.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-1275.
Allied Services was named an Official Charity Partner of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon, it was announced today by Jim Brogna, ...» read more See All News