Apply to Run
Add meaning to your miles.
Run with Allied Services and WNEP’s Ryan’s Run team to Inspire Fitness, Challenge Disability and Change Lives.
Be a force for good. Join WNEP’s Ryan’s Run’s team as they train for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon. You’ll add meaning to your miles by supporting children and adults with disabilities. By joining the Ryan’s Run team, you commit to raise a minimum of $5,000 in support of children and adults with disabilities at Allied Services. In exchange, we’ll provide you with support, guidance, camaraderie and the opportunity to change lives.
As an official team member, you’ll receive guaranteed entry into the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon and the following benefits:
- Access to VIP race-day transportation from mid-town Manhattan
- Access to VIP tent in Charity Village at the start line
- A personalized training plan
- Exclusive swag including a training shirt, race shirt, vest and hat
- A customized fundraising webpage
- Donor incentives to support your fundraising efforts
- Personal incentives to reward your fundraising efforts
- The opportunity to partner with an Allied Services patient/ambassador
- Regular team emails & campaign updates
- Pre-marathon briefing and social in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 15, 2018
Already have a spot through the general entry drawing? You can still be a part of the Ryan’s Run team! Just fill out the application.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (570) 348-1275.
Scranton, Pa, February 11, 2018 – Allied Services was named an Official Charity Partner of the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon, it was announced ...» read more See All News