Inpatient rehab is required when patients require intensive (24-hour) therapy services and medical management. Inpatient rehabilitation is delivered in a specialized hospital that focuses on physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy. Care in this setting is coordinated by a doctor who specializes in rehabilitation medicine.
Patients also receive care from nurses with specialized rehabilitation training who reinforce therapy goals in addition to managing the patient’s medical needs. The inpatient rehab length of stay is about 10-14 days. After inpatient rehab, most patients return home often with outpatient rehab or home health services.
Our Inpatient Programs
Our Inpatient Facilities
- An environment of warmth and compassion
- Patient-friendly admission process
- Spacious and comfortable patient rooms
- Quality-driven care
- A comprehensive team-oriented approach
- The latest in technology and technique
- Collaboration with and education for both patient and family
- Support services for every stage of your recovery
- Our commitment to get you to the highest level of independent living that can be achieved