- CM 1 (ICF/ID) Located in the Green Ridge section of Scranton, this program is home to six individuals.
- CM 2 (ICF/ID) Located in Carbondale, this program is home to six individuals.
- CM 3 (ICF/ID) Located in Carbondale, this program is home to seven individuals.
- CM 4 Located in Taylor, three individuals reside in this home with 24 hour daily supervision.
Community Living Arrangement Waiver Program
Programs & Services Offered
- Adult Day Treatment
- Work Services
- Competitive Employment
- Vocational Services Division
For Consideration for Admission to an ICF, an Individual Must
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an IQ of 70 or below
- Have significant limitations in two or more adaptive skill areas
- Have documented developmental disability from childhood
Required Information for Admission Includes:
- A physical examination completed within the past three months that contains a statement from a physician indicating the individual is free from communicable diseases.
- A detailed evaluation of pertinent medical conditions.
- A chest x-ray or PPD done within the past three months.
- Basic laboratory evaluations including CBC, Serology and Hepatitis-B Surface Antigen within one month.
- A dental evaluation within one year.
- A Psychological Evaluation and Adaptive Behavior Assessment completed within the past three months.
- A Social History completed within the past three months.
- Physical and Occupational therapy evaluations, if applicable.
- Original Social Security, Medical Assistance, Medicare, or any other medical insurance cards.
Making a Referral
Referral information should be sent to: