Apply to Run
Add meaning to your miles.
The TCS New York City Marathon is a race like no other. It takes 50,000+ runners from around the world through a 26.2 mile block party. Each year, we give YOU the chance to be part of this legendary race and provide a way to add more meaning to your training miles. Agree to raise funds for Allied Services and you’ll become part of life-changing experience.
Run with Allied Services and WNEP’s Ryan’s Run team to Inspire Fitness, Challenge Disability and Change Lives.
By joining WNEP’s Ryan’s Run team, you commit to raise a minimum of $5,000 in support of children and adults with disabilities at Allied Services. In return, you’ll receive guaranteed entry into the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon and the following benefits:
- Access to VIP race-day transportation from mid-town Manhattan
- Access to VIP tent in Charity Village at the start line
- A personalized training plan
- Exclusive team swag including a New Balance long-sleeve training shirt, tank, hat & more
- A customized fundraising webpage
- Donor incentives to support your efforts
- The opportunity to partner with an Allied Services patient/ambassador
- Regular team emails & campaign updates
Already have a spot through the general entry drawing? You can still be a part of the team! Just fill out the application.
Applications to run with us in the 2017 TCS New York City Marathon are no longer being accepted. However, its never too early to start thinking about 2018! To register your interest in running with us in 2018 please contact Charlotte Wright at email@example.com
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REPOSTED from Baker Tilly CLARKS SUMMIT, Pa. (April 6, 2017) – Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is proud to serve as a ...» read more See All News