Your family and friends are welcome guests. We ask that children be properly supervised. It’s best to receive visitors Monday through Friday between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday between 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Family members who wish to see a patient during therapies should make arrangements with the appropriate therapist or with social services.
Things you should know about your stay with us
- Click here to download the patient bill of rights
- Upon your arrival, you’ll be greeted and admitted to your room. Please have your insurance cards available.
- After being admitted, you’ll be evaluated by the healthcare professionals on your team so that you can set treatment goals
- A social worker/case manager will be available to you and your family to assist with any questions you may have throughout your stay and to assist your treatment team in developing feasible discharge plans and follow-up outpatient services.
- Three nutritious meals are served daily. You’ll be offered selections based on the diet prescribed by your physician.
- Mail and any other items sent to you will be delivered to your room as soon as they arrive.
- Telephones and televisions are located in each patient room.
- Sign language interpreters and other interpreters are available. To arrange for these services, please contact your nurse.
As a healthcare facility dedicated to improving the lives of its patients, Allied Services believes it is necessary to promote healthy lifestyles. Accordingly, there is NO SMOKING allowed in any inside area of either facility.
A 24-hour patient advocate hotline is available for you to express your compliments or concerns.
- Vending machines
- Gift shops
- Regular religious services
- Support from volunteers