Allied Rehab Hospital and Heinz Rehab Hospital
Family and friends are welcome guests. We ask that children be properly supervised. It’s best to visit Monday through Friday between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday between 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Family members who wish to see a patient during therapies should make arrangements with the appropriate therapist or with social services.
- Free parking is available for visitors
- Cafeterias are available for visitors serving breakfast, lunch and dinner during the weekdays and lunch and dinner on the weekends.
- Sight impaired visitors or visitors with special needs who are escorted by an assistive animal will be permitted to all public areas of the hospital.
- Security officers and volunteers are available to help visitors who require assistance getting to their destinations.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients. Frequent and thorough hand-washing is practiced by staff members to reduce germs. We ask all visitors to also comply with this good health practice.
- To prevent the malfunction of sensitive equipment, cell phones must be turned off prior to entering the hospital.
- Visitors should not bring food to a patient without checking with the nurse first.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring alcohol, drugs or medications to the hospital.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
As a healthcare facility dedicated to improving the lives of its patients, Allied Services believes it is necessary to promote healthy lifestyles. Accordingly, there is NO SMOKING allowed in any inside area of either facility.
At Allied Rehab Hospital
Located in front lobby of Allied Services Rehab hospital, our cafe shop is managed and staffed by friendly, helpful, Allied Volunteers. All shop proceeds benefit Allied Services. Open daily, including weekends from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (times may vary). For more information, please call (570) 341-4697.
At Heinz Rehab Hospital
Our gift shop is open daily, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., and on weekends Noon to 8 p.m.