Allied Services Home Health brings medical care to you in the comfort of your own home. By integrating almost 30 years of nursing and rehabilitation experience, Allied aims to restore you to your optimal health and physical functions. Our goal is to help you live independently, as safely as possible, in your home environment.
Our healthcare services are provided under the direction of your physician and include skilled nursing services, rehabilitation medicine (physical, occupational and speech therapy), medical social services and home health aides. Services are intermittent in nature and include but are not limited to the following programs:
Nursing Services Offered
- Medication Management
- Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care (Including VAC Therapy)
- Disease Management
- Certified Diabetic Nurse Educator
- Teaching Symptom Management/Recognition
- Pain Management
- Catheter Care
- Enterstomal Therapist Availability
- Cardiac Care
- Post Surgery Care
Rehabilitation Services Offered
Awards & Accreditations
Joint Commission Accreditation
- Pike, Monroe and Susquehanna on a very limited basis
Who Qualifies for Home Health?
- If you have had a recent illness or injury, or worsening condition that requires skilled nursing care on an intermittent basis, or physical therapy or speech therapy.
- You must be under the care of a physician.
You must be home-bound (most insurances except Medical Assistance) require that patients are home-bound, meaning it takes a considerable taxing effort for you to leave your home and absences are infrequent or of relatively short duration.
- You must require services intermittently (daily visits are usually permitted for a very short period of time).